Friday, 20 July 2012

Olivia Accessories

After a bit of late night blog browsing on Saturday night (I live such an exciting life!) I discovered Olivia Accessories on Megan's blog and in a bit of a spur of the moment buy I bought their gold cuff, but only £6 so not too naughty!

goldcuff
goldcuffon

Also in my parcel was the Multi Gem Cluster Ring.

oliviafreering
P7170858

It's a little more daring than I usually am with jewellery, but I like it.

Two other pieces I really wanted to get, but currently just a bit too much for me to spend on un-necessary purchases are the Gold Spikey Necklace and the Feather Bangle

oliviawishes

I ordered my cuff late on Saturday night and it was delivered Tuesday morning, very snappy and it was FREE delivery!

Annie x

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Pieces, I love that cuff:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete