Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Lauren's Way Instant Wash Off Glow

laurenswaywashoff laurenswaywashofftop P7170833 I've finally got round to trying out the Lauren's Way Instant Wash Off Glow (from Bloggers Boutique gift bag) I was slightly dubious to try it because I usually only put fake tan on for a night out and since it's been raining so much in England a wash off tan sounded like a spell for disaster!

But one Sunday evening in I thought I'd give it a bash. Using my Soltan Tanning Mitt for application. It comes out as a very dark brown nearly black liquid that is quite similar to a syrup.

laurenswayplob

I've never tried a liquid tan so it was a little weird to get used to, but since it is so dark you can see where you applied it. At first it looked slightly green-ish but a minute later I had a lovely natural glow. I thought it was a little tough to get an even all over tan, but my mum assured me this made it look more natural because you rarely get an even tan when on the beach, hmm okay then.

So application woes aside, how did it fare? I had an itch on my leg, which took a patch off and I noticed my shorts has a tan all inside them, yuck. But other than that it lasted well and it did develop a really nice shade. And I didn't have biscuit smelling legs!

I'd say this is a great tan when you need colour right there, right then and you know you won't be getting rained on! I'm not sure if it's right for me yet. It retails for £11.95 for 250ml from here

Annie x

P.S it open and closes if you turn the silver part, despite the fact the pump is labelled.

2 comments:

  1. My friend was talking about Lauren's Way the other day, and I had absolutely no idea what she was on about! This looks pretty good though, I like my fake tan, I might give this a try!

    http://pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We also tried Glam Tan which is the longer lasting version and that seemed really good too, might be a better fit? x

      Delete