Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Clarins Liquid Bronze

clarinsfacetanner

I love having a nice tan onmy body but hated having a pale face, after seeing Anna rave about Clarins Liquid Bronze I was dying to give it a go, so after a few months of saving on my Boots Advantage Card I finally bought it!

Lets face it, the weather was never going to allow me a natual tan! Using a cotton pad and about an average sized blob, little more than 20p size, I apply it to my face usually in the evenings at the end of my skincare routine and sometimes in the morning if I want to feel particularly bronzed. As you apply it it sort of changes colour, although you only notice on the cotton pad.

Few hours later though you can see the glow on your face, I wouldn't say I look tanned, per se, but you do notice a subtle change in colour. If you use it everyday then you can build a really nice natural colour. The best part is that it doesn't break me out!

A little goes a long way, I've had this for a few weeks now and barely any of my bottle has gone so it's sure to last a long time!

I think it is kindaaa pricey, at £17.50, just for tanning my face so I'm glad that I used my Boots points! But otherwise, go ahead and buy it!

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment