Sunday, 15 July 2012

Battle for the Bikini Body!



As Annie told you (here) a few days ago the good news that yipeeeeee we’re off to Spain, came the realisation that a) It’s only fair that I am in need of a new bikini wardrobe and b)I could probably do with getting a bikini body to go with those new Bikinis!

I would like to think the reason I haven’t tried up to now to lose the pounds and stop going through Mcdonalds Drive through with my boyfriend thinking nobody has to know, is because I wasn’t going on holiday and the British weather has hardly tempted me out of bed in a morning. But it’s down to the fact I am beyond lazy and have been trying to kid myself that I’m just so healthy!

So, seen as it’s hit me that in less than 2 months I will be living by the coast for the next 8 months, I’m kinda thinking I should get going. And I’m thinking hopefully just putting it out there on here means I have no choice but to get on with it - I hope…

I’ll update you in a few weeks and let you know how it’s all going. But until then, here’s the pics that inspire me to lose the Jelly arse I’ve been happily sporting till now! Wish me luck!





Sarah x


(All images sourced from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment