Tuesday, 26 June 2012

NOTD: Essie Not Just a Pretty Face

We've only done one nail post on here, thought I'd show you my first Essie nail polish. I know, very slow at jumping on the bandwagon!

essienails

This one is called 'Not Just A Pretty Face' and I really like it, it's the perfect pink/nude shade. I've been wearing it pretty much constantly since I bought it.

I love the Essie stand in Boots, honestly so hard to pick a colour, I swear the store detectives must've thought I was planning to rob the place, the amount of time I took!

I was suprised at how chip resistant this polish was, it was about 2 days before it chipped at all, I wasn't wearing any top coat either! If for some crazy reason you don't already own any Essie, go now and get some!

Annie x

3 comments:

  1. I am so late to this party, and even now I don't own any Essie! I need to get involved!

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you need to get some asap! I think they have the best shades on the highstreet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent tried any essie yet! this is such a pretty colour!

    hareem x
    iheartmexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete