Saturday, 23 June 2012

No 7 Wheatsheaf Eyeshadow

Only a little one for ya! When I was in Boots having a bit of a splurge (I'll show you what I got when I've had chance to use it more) I got given a £5 off No7 voucher, love those little guys. So after skulking around the No 7 stand I got myself a new eyeshadow. Which cost a mere £3 thanks to the voucher.

no7eyeshadow-wheatsheaf

I went for the shade Wheatsheaf from the Stay Perfect range, a gorgeous shade thats gives a subtle prettyness suitible to stand alone in the day or evening. Or as a base colour for a smokey eye.

no7eyeshadow-wheatsheafswatch

It seems to have a creamy base but acts like a powder, so it's easy to blend. As per usual, it only has sticking power on my eyes with a primer (I use MUA Eye Primer)

I'm not sure I would've bought this if it wasn't for the £5 off voucher, £8 for 2 grams of product seems a bit steep.

That said, there are 10 shades available in the No 7 Stay Perfect range, so you'll probably find you like at least one of them.

Annie x

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful neutral shade! I'm the exact same with Boots though, I only go over to the No. 7 counter when I have a voucher in my hand, and always end up buying the cheapest thing - nail varnish!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't think I could own enough neutral shades. I've never tried their nail polishes, are they any good? x

      Delete
  2. Oooh that is a gorgeous colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! You should get to Boots, get a voucher and buy it! x

      Delete