Monday, 4 June 2012

My Quest For Longer Locks!


So last summer was a serious overhaul for my hair, I think I was going through some sort of 'early in life' hair crisis, chopped it all off to my chin and had it dyed brown…big mistake! I remember crying as soon as I saw my hair brown for the first time, and it’s taken a LOT of getting used to. At the time I thought it was all a good idea to get my condition back after repeatedly having my hair toned white and pastel purple, and my hair was beginning to look dry, damaged and a little worse for wear.

So, now here I am trying everything possible to help it grow longer, faster and easier because waiting is no fun for my impatient self! The two products I’ve been using recently are Lee Stafford hair growth Treatment and Aussie Luscious Long Leave-in Conditioner.

DSC_0614

DSC_0567

DSC_0568

Both smell absolutley amazing, but for people who don’t like heavily perfumed products I’d not recommend the Lee Stafford; some of you probably know his products have a very distinctive smell, but I love it!
The hair mask surprised me because I thought as soon as I rinsed it, like with most masks, it would feel super soft, but that wasn’t the case. However, once my hair was dry I did notice it felt healthier, in particular, my scalp!
With the leave in conditioner, I've started using it religiously because I love it so much. The fact you leave the product in is a bonus as the smell stays in your hair much longer, and I find it stops frizz and just makes it feel so smooth and shiny! I do use a conditioner in the shower also to rinse, as my hair is so dry I still feel like I need it when I shower.

The retail price for the Aussie Conditioner is £4.99 at Boots , and the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment is £7.99, also at Boots.

Have they helped my quest for long hair? Well, I can’t really say they’ve revolutionised my life but the main way to get long hair is to have great condition and a healthy scalp, which these certainly do for me. Soooo, it’s worth a try to keep on going!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment