Thursday, 7 June 2012

L'Oreal Color Infallible - Goldmine

I'm a bit of a sucker for gold eyeshadows, so having heard some good things about L'Oreal Infallible range, I bought one, in shade Goldmine, when I was in Boots the other day. Does anyone else find it annoying when brands don't bother to change names of products to UK English spellings? Colour has a u in it! Moving on...

infallible1

According to L'Oreal these eyeshadows are "At the heart of the revolution: a hybrid powder texture, a luxuriously creamy eye shadow. Intense colour in just a stroke. The formula is both water resistant and smudge resistant and does not run into fine lines around the eyes."

infallible2
This swatch is just one swipe, as you can see it's very pigmented and gives such a gorgeous colour.

I tested the longevity by wearing it on both eyes, one with primer, one without. To apply it I just patted it on with my finger. Safe to say it lasted really well on my primed eye,staying put all day and disappeared into the creases on the other after only a few hours. This shade of gold really brings out the blue in my eyes, which I love!

Since it is so pigmented you only need a tiny bit so hopefully this little pot will last for months! According to L'Oreal there are 14 shades in the range but the Boots website lists 18, plenty to choose from. Assuming the others are of the same quality (which Boots reviews suggests) I'd definitely recommend them!

Annie x

1 comment:

  1. I so want to try this one... nice review I also love gold eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete