Saturday, 9 June 2012

Body Shop Moisturisers

Another day, another moisturiser. In my haul video I mentioned I'd bought Body Shop Aloe Vera. I actually only decided to pick it up because when I was in store there was 3 for 2 and Sarah mentioned Aloe Vera is good for getting rid of scars. But after about a week of using it I decided to stop, this is just too rich for my face to be able to use it in the daytime, so I now I'll use it at night.

aloeveramoisturiser

Soo after that I thought I'd stop by Body Shop again to look for a new moisturiser, clocked the Seaweed Mattifying Moisturiser, perfect I thought! Moisturise and stop me from being so shiny? Why not!

seaweedmoisturiser

This has a sort of like that Garnier Pure 3 in 1 face wash smell to it, which I don't really like. When I put it on it does make my skin less shiny than other moisturisers but it didn't help my face stay matt throughout the day, which is what I expected this to do. On hindsight, I'm not sure why I thought their moisturiser would be mattifying if their primer wasn't.

I'm a little disappointed,I had hoped for a longer lasting effect, but until I find another then I'll carry on using it. Although it has SPF 15 so that's a plus!

If anyone knows a good day time moisturiser that helps reduce shine, then please let me know!

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment