Monday, 28 May 2012

Tresemmé Dry Shampoo

Exams are over, thank god! If anyone else is still going through them, good luck :) Luckily for you lot this means Sarah and I actually have some free time to post!

Today I just thought I'd tell you which is my favourite dry shampoo. So nothing too spectacular, sorry. But hopefully helpful considering the weather.

Does anyone else feel that during hot summer days you get dirtier quicker? What with the heat making you sweat I feel like I need a shower every few hours. Being an oily haired lass my hair just feels rank soo much quicker. Enter my lifesaver. Tresemmé Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo.

tresemmedryshampoo
p.s the photo isn't wonky my dresser wasn't flat against the wall.

Yes, yes, I know the bloggers love Baptise (and I do have one of those mahoosive cans of it) but for me Tresemmé ups it for me every so slightly. When you spray it, it isn't as white and chalky looking, very simple. (Other than that it does the same job as Baptise.) I have to spend less time rubbing it in to make it invisible, I'm very low maintainence when it comes to my hair so for me those precious few seconds this shaves off is brillant!

Unfortuantely it smells like cheap hairspray, but it doesn't take long at all to get used to. You can pick yours up in the usual places, Boots, Superdrug, supermarkets...etc and it's about £4.79 for 200ml.

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment