Monday, 14 May 2012

Skin Primer Matte It

P4210818

The Body Shop have two face primers, one for moisture and one for mattifying, which I bought. Priced at £11, it's not the cheapest of primers.

You only need to use a small blob of this clear gel to cover your face and it literally makes your skin feel like silk, it's so soft! Unfortunately that's where the benefits stop, this primer has done nothing to make my skin less shiny and prolong my foundation. I'm sure it lasts longer if I don't use it. So disappointing considering how lovely it makes my skin feel.

So the search for a decent primer continues...

Annie x

2 comments:

  1. I've been tempted by this for ages now but such a shame it doesn't prolong your foundation :/ X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really wanted to like it :( x

      Delete