Saturday, 19 May 2012

Little Secret

I have something I need to tell you, this might come as shocking considering this is a beauty blog. It happened just five months ago...that was when I first bought an eyeshadow. I know, kind of crazy. Up until then I had only ever owned some generic mascara, one foundation and a blusher (that I never wore and still don't).

It was at this point that I made my first MUA purchase and since then I've bought quite a lot of make up and skin care. I've got 5 foundations, 3 eyeshadow palettes, 5 lipsticks, however many single eye shadows, a Clarisonic, 4 cleansers aaand the list goes on!

So, on my part, this blog is sort of my journey of make up and beauty discovery. If I seem a little clueless about things then that's why. Don't leave me (us)!

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment