Sunday, 29 April 2012

La Roche Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion

If you saw my haul video then you would have heard me mention this little gem! (For a little introduction to the Effaclar range then click here.)

P4110798

As I said in the video, I've been using this morning and night everyday for just over two weeks now and I bloody love it!

The tiniest little bit of my cotton pad is plenty to swipe all over my face and voila done and dusted! It says on the bottle that it tightens and unblocks pores and to be honest when a product says it can make pores smaller and things I always think of it as marketing lies, but this has reduced the size of my pores. So impressed.

Even though my Clarisonic makes my skin feel soft, this makes it just the tiniest bit softer.

I picked mine up from Boots for £11. Be sure to keep an eye out for 3 for 2 offers on La Roche Posay so you can pick up a few other treats!

Annie x

1 comment: