Saturday, 7 April 2012

Happy Easter!


Helloooo, hope you're all enjoying the Easter weekend, to me it just means food,food and more food! This weekend I have literally been obsessing over nail art! To some of you, this is probably not too new and exciting, but I've never been that bothered about it until now. Especially when to me some of the ideas seem really hard to do, so I've been too scared to try.

nails

But last night I was doing a bit of blog browsing when I came across a blog created by Lauren Conrad (I'm sure most of you will know of her, but she starred in The Hills and Laguna Beach a few years ago) along with her makeup artist and hair stylists Kirstie Ess and Amy Nadine. She has created 'The Beauty Department' which has beauty features and tutorials, in particular 'Mani Mondays', which is where I've found my inspiration! There are son many good ideas, so check them out and see whether you fancy it!

My polka dot nails above were done using Barry M polish in various colours (currently 3 for 2 on beauty in Boots), using a dressmaking pin dipped in to create the dots, so easy! Hope you like them. Have any of you got any tips and ideas for sprucing up your nails? Let me know!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment