Monday, 2 April 2012

Review: Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-on

Just a quick one! I thought I'd show you this new concealer I picked up today, Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-on.

This product claims to provide 'anti-dark circle hydrating care' it says it tackles dark circles because it immediately covers dark circles, although I'm pretty sure thats just due to the fact it contains concealer and not the caffefine and lemon extract.

P4020735

I got mine in the shade Fair. I had tried it before at Sarahs once so knew I'd love it. Compared to the concealer I currently use (YSL Touché Eclat) this one is quite watery and goes on easily. A little dab is easily enough product. I also realised that it doesn't fall into the lines under my eyes (which are hereditary so will never go!) the same way which is always great.

I really like this product, it covers my dark circles without drawing attention to my lines.

Annie x

P.S Garnier skin care is on offer in Boots for 2 for £12, considering it costs £10.20 for one,in my opinion its worth the extra £1.80 for two!

1 comment:

  1. I have it too and it works =) just found your blog and liking your posts.. and following!
    check mine too
    http://glittersmitter5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete