Friday, 13 April 2012

Dove Summer Glow


"A moisturiser with a subtle self-tanner to gradually build a beautiful tan"

I have always tended to lean towards moisturiser tanners just because I hate not moisturising and had always been bought up on the belief that if you're applying a tanning mousse moisturisng beforehand is a no-no, so I daren't do it. I've been using this for ages, could well be over a year! I just apply it with my hands, like you would any moisturiser, then wash my hands after. Very important cause in the past I've forgotten and been left with horrendous tide lines around my fingers, oops!

P4030728

It does take a few hours for the true colour to come through, so you do need to apply it beforehand, but the shade that comes through is very natural and streak free, as long as you rub it in well. It does have a bit of a fake tan smell, but mixed with the moisturiser smell isn't too biscuity.

The colour lasts aaages! but you can easily deepen it by applying more and then this'll make it last even longer. Depending how tan I want to be I'll apply it once or three times. After three coats it does give you a real holiday tan colour. I've been asked if I've been on holiday a few times when I've had this on, sure sign of a brillant tanner!

A 250ml bottle costs around £5.69, but it can vary depending which shop you're in. I'd also advise if you're going to buy this to get normal to dark skin, not fair to normal skin version because a friend of mine has the fair skin one and it is so much paler, you can't tell she's got any on!

Annie x

4 comments:

  1. I'm so pale, I could do with this in my life! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your blog girlie!
    saw you on a friends page and wanted to say hello!
    love your review too!
    newest follower <33

    say hi back sometime?
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls! love your blog, you've been nominated for a Versatile Blogger award!
    Check out mine and my sisters blog :)

    http://pretty-little-obsessions.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! we really appreciate it a lot. xx

      Delete