Saturday, 31 March 2012

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser

So when we were in Harvey Nics and Sarah bought her Clarisonic (so jealous, btw) I also picked up some Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser, oil free of course. I'd been wanting to try it for some time after seeing it being mentioned on blog after blog, so £33 (50 ml) later here I am. (The woman in the HN said the 100ml is £40, which I thought I'd picked) I've been wearing it most days since we went and I love it!

7029531285_e9f8e15c8f_b

The lady behind the counter matched me to the shade 'Nude' and I have to say this shade is perfect for my skin tone, it matches flawlessly! Like the box suggests I apply mine with my fingers, I haven't tried to use a foundation brush despite the consistency being very much like a normal foundation, but it goes on well with my fingers.

Once its on it looks like I'm not wearing anything but my skin is just enhanced, an amazing effect! It does feel lovely and lightweight on your skin and it was perfect for those few days of hot sun we had earlier this week. Plus it has SPF 20 so has protected my face from burning without having to slap sun cream on it. Also, it lasts ages on my skin, even after a long day when I'm taking my makeup off its still on my face.

Here's how it looks on my skin, excuse the look on face, still getting to grips with taking photos of myself

P3310768

Overall this is a winner, it is a bit pricey but what it does I don't think the highstreet could match so, I definately think I'll repurchase when it runs out, but go for the bigger size.

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment